Tacos are great, tacos are even better when you grill the yummy parts. Shrimp grilled on alder planks and some spicy green apple salsa makes for a winning combination.
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 Alder Grilling planks
- Weird amount of shrimp (or however many you like)
- Corn Tortillas
- 1 Granny Apple
- Minced Jalapeño
- Salt & Pepper
- Optional: 1 Bell Pepper
- Red Pepper
Get jalapeños that are seeded, if you really want some spicy salsa!
- Soak the Alder Planks in water for 20 minutes to an hour.
- Preheat oven or grill to 350°F.
- Add Tbsp. olive oil, 2 tsp. lime juice, cumin, paprika and red peppers in bowl. Mix, add shrimp to mixture, let sit 15 minutes.
- Add Tbsp. olive oil, 2 tsp. lime juice, salt, and chopped apples and jalapeños. Blend together.
- Place shrimp on plank grill 8-12 minutes or until done.
- Remove from grill.