I will take just about any excuse to eat delicious, melted cheese. And the more I can incorporate it into my meals and gatherings, the better. This recipe is super simple and easy to make, so I love serving it at BBQs.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 6 as an appetizer
- Cedar Grilling Plank
- 1 wheel of Brie
- 1 cup Blueberries, fresh
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 sprig of Thyme
Serve this recipe with
sliced baguette. You can
warm it up on the grill
for a minute on each side.
- Soak the Cedar Plank in warm water for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven or grill to 400°F.
- Place the brie on plank and cover with blueberries. Drizzle honey over blueberries and add thyme.
- Place on preheated grill and cook for 15 minutes (or until cheese is soft and melted).
- Keep a spray bottle of water handy for flare-ups and do not leave the grill unattended.
- When done, remove from grill and serve with crackers or baguette.