Portobello mushroom’s are delicious, adding a little Wildwood wonder to them and a few extra ingredients can give you a dish so powerful that you’ll not be able to have only one. Luckily, these big bad boys fit perfectly on a plank and deliver the flavor!
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 Cedar Grilling Planks
- 4 Portobello Mushrooms
- Plum Tomatos, Chopped
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Garlic Cloves
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
If you have left overs, add some sandwich fixings and enjoy a delicious lunch on the go.
- Soak the Cedar Planks in water for 20 minutes to 1 hour (Keep spray bottle handy).
- Preheat oven or grill to 350°F.
- Mix tomatoes, cheese, olive oil, garlic and pepper.
- Remove gills from mushroom caps and stems. Brush with olive oil.
- Place mushrooms on plank, cook for 7 minutes.
- Spoon tomato mixture in caps and cook for another 3 minutes or until done.
- Serve and enjoy.