Add a touch of smokiness to your shrimp tacos! Lime, tomatillo and cedar flavor make these grilled shrimp tacos something special.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 Wildwood Grilling Cedar Skewers
- 36 Shrimp
- 2 TB butter, melted
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 12 Corn Tortillas
- 2 limes, halved
- Green and red cabbage, shredded
- Tomatoes, Cilantro, Tomatillo Salsa
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 TB milk
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
Peel and de-vein your shrimp
prior to grilling. Leaving the
tails on makes a nice presentation,
but it can be a little tricky when eating.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together and set aside.
- Soak Cedar skewers in water for 5 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high (400 degrees F).
- Thread 9 shrimp on each skewer.
- Mix melted butter and minced garlic then brush on shrimp.
- Grill shrimp until opaque, about 3 minutes per side.
- Grill limes until charred and juicy and grill tortillas to warm.
- Assemble shrimp tacos with all the extras, squeeze with grilled lime, drizzle with sauce.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!