Many people nowadays are looking for vegetarian or vegan options that aren’t bland. So, we thought how about using some cedar skewers with tofu and seeing what we could come up with. Cedar fragrance and more spice and flavor than we thought possible made this a dish to add to your list.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- Cedar Skewers
- 12 oz. Tofu, cubed
- 1 cup Sriracha Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. Ginger
Tofu takes on the taste of whatever it’s cooked with. If you want more flavor don’t be afraid to add your favorites.
- Soak the Cedar Skewers in water for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven or grill to 350°F.
- Slice tofu into cubes.
- In bowl mix Siracha, vinegar, garlic powder. pepper and ginger. Whisk until blended well.
- Add tofu to mixture.
- Place on skewers and add to grill, cook 3 minutes per side.
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.