Brats are the classic grilling aid for any BBQ. Easy, fast and always delicious. With this recipe you’ll always have the perfect cheesy brats that will get the attention of all in attendance.
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 2 as a meal, or 5 as a side
- 1 Maple Plank
- 5 brats
- Red Onions, sliced
- Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Flour
- 1 cup Milk
Brats are always great back-up for picky eaters and easy to add when there’s more than you bargained for.
- Soak the Maple plank in warm water for 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat oven or grill to 400°F.
- Sauté onions.
- Add cheese, milk in sauce pan stir, mix in flour slowly until done.
- Arrange brats on plank.
- Add to preheated grill. Cook 8 minutes or until finished.
- Serve with cheese sauce and enjoy.