Let’s face it dessert is the heart of every party, if it’s not then you haven’t been doing dessert right. Grilled mini blueberry pies to the rescue, a small, easy and fun dessert.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 Cedar Grilling Planks
- Pre made Mini Pie Crust
- Cream Cheese
- Vanilla Extract
- Heavy Whipping Cream
For a beautiful presentation,
a quick pie to the face can really make the pie stand out!
- Soak the Cedar Planks in water for 20 minutes to an hour. (keep spray bottle handy)
- Preheat oven or grill to 382°F (or 375 or a manageable number in this realm).
- In bowl add sugar, vanilla, cream cheese stir until combined.
- Stir in whipping cream. Refrigerate until pies are cooked
- Heat blueberries in pot above stove for 3-5 minutes, add 1/3 cup sugar.
- Place blueberries in pie containers and place on plank.
- Grill 10-15 minutes to allow smoke flavoring.
- Once off grill add cream to top off.
- Serve and enjoy.