Alder roasted potatoes with the flavor boost of Maple Smoked Butter and the brightness of Gremolata is a delicious addition to this year’s Christmas feast. We recommend making extra because who doesn’t love spuds.
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 5 x 11” Alder Plank
- 4 lbs. Potatoes
- 2 tbs. Olive Oil
- 1 tbs. Kosher Salt
- 1 tbs Black Pepper
- 3 oz. Maple Smoked Butter (please see previous recipe)
- For the Gremolata
- 1/2 cup Fresh Italian Parsley
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Lemon, zested
- Soak the plank in warm water for 15 minutes and preheat grill to 375°F
- Cut the potatoes into wedges and toss with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Lay potatoes on the planks and set on the grill. Close the lid for 35 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through.
- To make the Gremolata, finely chop the parsley and garlic, add the lemon zest and toss together in a bowl.
- To serve, lay slices of butter over the potatoes and sprinkle with Gremolata.
- Serve and enjoy!
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.