Everyone loves sliders, take classic pairings like jalapeno and bacon, add the aromatic flavor of Red Oak and you have a winner!
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 Red Oak Grilling Planks
- 4 Slices Bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 Jalapeños, sliced
- Pinch each Salt & Pepper
- 3 Slices Pepper jack cheese
- 1 Tsp.Garlic Powder
- 4 Buns
- Lettuce, tomato and onions to top
Char the jalapenos on the grill for extra BBQ flavor before slicing.
- Soak the Red Oak plank in water for up to 1 hour.
- Preheat oven or grill to 475°F
- Chop up cooked bacon, mix with ground beef, jalapeños, salt, pepper and garlic
- Form into patties and place on the plank.
- Place on grill, cook for 15 minutes or until done
- Top with cheese during the last minute of cooking .
- Serve with toppings and enjoy!