Everyone loves mini burgers, Jalapño bacon-stuffed sliders on a Red Oak plank are the cream of the crop. The perfect blend of spicy, delicious and sweet. All tied together with the bold smoke flavor from the plank. Here’s how:
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 Red Oak Grilling Planks
- Jalapeños, sliced
- Salt & Pepper
- Shredded Pepperjack
- Garlic Powder
- Buns, Lettuce, Onions Tomatos (duh)
Grill the Jalapeños first to get a nice crunch to each bite of the sliders.
- Soak the Red Oak plank in warm water for 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat oven or grill to 400°F.
- Cook bacon and jalapeños.
- Chop up cooked bacon, mix with ground beef and jalapeños.
- Form into patties and place on wet plank.
- Place on grill, cook 20 minutes or until finished.
- Serve and enjoy!