Cedar wrapped corn has quickly become a favorite around here. The flavors of smoky cedar and sweet corn together are something magical.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 Cedar Grilling Wraps
- 4 ears of Corn, shucked
- 2 Tbsp Oil of choice
- Salt & Pepper
Create a mobile spice drawer that lives in your camp kitchen box so you are never underprepared while camping.
- Get a fire going, wait for the coals to develop and the flames to die down. Make sure you are prepared with a shovel and a bucket of water and adhering to any burn bans in your area.
- Soak grilling wraps in warm water for at least 5 minutes.
- Coat corn generously with oil, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Roll each corn in a cedar wrap and secure with twine.
- Place on a grate over your fire, testing for the area with the best heat. Turning occasionally until tender, 10-15 minutes.
- When corn is done, remove from the wraps and enjoy!
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.