If you’ve never tried duck breast, you are in for a treat. Much more complex and tender than a chicken breast.
Active Time: 45 minutes
- Cedar Grilling Plank
- 4 Duck Breasts
- ½ cup Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Sesame Oil
- 2 Garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 inch Fresh Ginger finely minced
This recipe is great with some rice and charred scallions!
- Whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger into a medium bowl. Toss duck breasts to coat evenly.
- Marinate at least 4 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- When ready to grill, soak grilling plank in warm water for 15 minutes and preheat grill.
- Remove duck from marinade and arrange onto your plank.
- Cook with the lid closed for 20-30 minutes or until it reaches an internal temp of 165˚ F.
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.