The mint gremolata comes together in a snap and brings these Cedar infused lamb chops up to the next level!
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 5 x 11″ Cedar Plank
- 5 Lamb Chops, small
- 3 Cups of Fresh Mint
- 5 Cloves of Garlic
- Salt & Pepper
For added smoky flavor,
grill on charcoal grill
with smoking chips.
- Soak Cedar Plank in hot water for at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to 400°F.
- Make a gremolata by blending mint, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Coat raw chops on their sides with rub.
- Grill with the lid closed until medium rare (the meat should reach an internal temperature of 140°F).
- Have a spray bottle of water handy for flare-ups.
- Remove from grill and serve with fresh mint.