These classic flavor pairings go great with the addition of some fresh Cedar wood.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 Cedar Grilling Planks
- 4 – 7-9 oz. Pork Chops
- 1 Green Apple, sliced
- 1 White Onion, sliced
- Sage Leaves
- Coarse Salt and Pepper
Allow the chops to come to room temperature before cooking. 10-15 minutes should do it.
- Soak the planks in hot water for at least 15 minutes and preheat the grill or oven to 400°F.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Lay apple slices, onion slices, and sage leaves on the planks and top with the pork chops.
- Place the planks on the grill and close the lid.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until the pork is cooked through.
- Serve immediately.
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.