These Ribeye steaks are given a quick sear on the grill and finished over a bed of onions on a smoking cedar plank. To take these to the next level they are topped with sautéed bacon and mushrooms and then finished with some fire butter. This delicious butter is infused with garlic, thyme, and some chocolate fire tonic. This hand crafted fire tonic is packed full of immune boosting ingredients and delivers a delicious flavor like nothing you have experienced. Get ready to take your taste buds on an adventure with this easy, nutritious, and delicious meal.
Let your meat come up to room temp before grilling to ensure even cooking and maximum juiciness!!!
- Soak Cedar grilling plank in warm water for 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Add diced bacon to a cast iron skillet and cook until crisp. Once crisp add diced mushrooms and cook until caramelized, then season with salt and pepper keeping warm over indirect heat.
- Begin charring plank while quickly searing both sides of the ribeye steaks. Place a bed of thinly sliced onions on plank and top with steaks. Cover and cook 10-12 minutes or until desired level of doneness.
- Add butter garlic and thyme to a pot and bring to simmer allow to cook for a few minutes to infuse flavors and then pour in chocolate fire tonic whisking vigorously.
- When steaks are finished cooking top with sautéed bacon mushroom mixture and then drizzle with fire butter. Enjoy!!!
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.