Portobello mushrooms are versatile and easy to stuff, they are always delicious grilled, and with the addition of Cedar wood, they are hard to beat.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 Cedar Grilling Planks
- 4 Large Portobello Mushrooms
- 2 Plum Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Tsp. each Salt & Pepper
- 1 Tbs. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbs. Rosemary, chopped
Use a spoon to scrape out the black gills of the mushroom before adding the filling for a cleaner look.
- Soak the Cedar Planks in warm water for 15 minutes (Keep spray bottle handy).
- Preheat oven or grill to 400°F.
- Combine tomatoes, cheese, olive oil, garlic, rosemary salt and pepper.
- Brush mushrooms with a little olive oil.
- Place mushrooms on plank, cook for 5 minutes.
- Spoon tomato mixture in caps and cook for another 3 minutes or until done.
- Serve and enjoy.