- 1 5″x11” Cedar Grilling Plank
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 heads of Garlic, broken apart and cloves peeled
- 2 cups Small Peppers
- 1 cup Mushrooms
- 6 oz. White Anchovies
- Herbs for garnish
- Bamboo Ring Skewers
- Soak plank in hot water for 15 minutes and preheat the grill or oven to 450°F.
- Toss garlic, peppers and mushrooms in olive oil. Place on soaked plank and set on the grill or in the oven.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Once cooled, alternatively thread garlic, peppers, mushrooms, and anchovies onto skewers.
- Serve chilled and garnish with herbs.
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.