These green beans are so simple to whip up! One of the great things about cedar grilling wraps is that each bundle can be customized if you have picky eaters.
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4-6 as a side
- Cedar Grilling Wraps
- Green Beans
- Olive Oil
- S & P
- Fresh Mixed herbs, chopped (we used parsley, sage, oregano, and basil)
- Lemon Zest, chopped
Look for vibrant green beans at your farmer’s market. Experiment with different varietals as they come into season.
- Par cook the green beans in a pot of boiling water – cool in an ice bath.
- Soak cedar wraps for about 5 minutes.
- Place green beans in the wrap, parallel with the grain of the wood.
- Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with herbs and lemon zest.
- Roll the wrap around the green beans, secure with twine.
- Grill until done, about 10 minutes.
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.