Total Time: 20 minutes
- Cherry Grilling Plank
- 4 each 5 oz. Filet Mignon
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 4 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
EAT MORE BEEF!
- Soak cherry plank in warm water for 15 minutes. Preheat grill to 350˚ F.
- Mix rosemary, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Rub all over filets, and place on cherry plank.
- Grill with the lid closed for 15 minutes, until the steak reaches an internal temp of 145˚ for med-rare
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.