The longer you trap the smoke in the glass the more apparent the smoke flavor will be.
- Preheat the grill to 500°F and soak the skewer in water for several minutes.
- Cut the beef into long strips and mix with the soy, cumin, oil and garlic.
- Put the beef on the skewer and place on the grill. Cook for 2 minutes per side.
- Add the beer to a chilled glass and top with tomato juice and tabasco, stir. Be sure to leave at least 2 inches between the beverage and the top of the glass.
- Using a smoking gun, ignite the chips and gently blow smoke into the glass.
- Top with a small grilling plank or coaster to trap the smoke.
- Garnish with the beef skewer and cheers!
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.