Any Greek recipe is an instant winner in my mind! Tzatziki, kalamta olives, pita bread – sign me up. But what I love especially about this Grilled Lamb Skewer recipe is the seasoning. It’s simple – but very flavorful! And you probably already have these ingredients in your kitchen.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 Wildwood Grilling Cedar Skewers
- 1 lb. Lamb Steak
- Fresh Herbs (Rosemary, Dill)
- 1 Lemon
- Olive Oil
- Feta Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Pita Bread
- Romaine Lettuce
For extra flavor, add
some red onion slices
and kalamata olives to
the pita and enjoy!
- Soak the Cedar Skewers in water for 5 minutes.
- Preheat grill to 350°F.
- Cut lamb into small pieces. Toss with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and chopped rosemary & dill.
- Thread onto skewers.
- Add skewered food to grill and close the grill lid. Cook until done.
- When done, remove from grill.
- Brush pita bread with olive oil and grill for 1 minute on each side.
- Serve lamb skewers with pita bread, romaine lettuce, tzatziki and top with feta cheese.