These planked green beans are a perfect side for nearly any meal you’re making.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- Cherry Grilling Plank
- ½ lb Green Beans (picked and cleaned)
- 1 Tbsp fresh Ginger, grated
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- ½ tsp Sesame Seeds
Green beans are the third most popular backyard garden crop in the United States.
- Soak grilling plank in warm water at least 15 minutes.
- Clean green beans and set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients, pour over green beans, and toss to coat.
- Place green beans on cherry wood plank and grill over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until cooked to desired doneness.
- Leftover glaze can be brushed on for extra flavor.
- Top with more sesame seeds or togarashi blend. Enjoy!
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.