Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3 Alder Grilling Wraps
- ½ lb. Large Shrimp
- ¼ cup Crushed Walnuts
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Milk(full fat)
Drizzle extra honey, lemon juice, and coconut milk on top as a garnish before serving
- Preheat oven or grill to 400°F.
- Soak the Alder Wraps in hot water for at least 5 minutes.
- Peel and devein the shrimp if necessary.
- In a small bowl, mix the honey, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and coconut milk.
- Add the shrimp, and stir until shrimp are fully coated with sauce.
- Place the shrimp and sauce in the Alder Wraps parallel to the grain of the wood.
- Fold the edges of the wrap towards each other and secure with twine.
- In a separate wrap, place the crushed walnuts.
- Place the wraps in the oven or on the grill and cook for 10 minutes, or until done.
- Plate the shrimp, and top with the walnuts.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.