Support new business development staff by managing and maximizing accounts.
- Grow current customer accounts by developing relationships, executing call and email campaigns, tracking growth, solving problems, and identifying new opportunities.
- Collaborate on the development of new accounts by providing samples, completing vendor set-ups, and ensuring customer needs are met.
- Coordinate content by compiling and distributing sales quotes and collateral, managing photos, catalogs, customer information, etc.
- Create custom sales presentations.
- Log information in database and process work orders.
- Contribute to team sales efforts.
- Represent Wildwood Grilling in a positive manner to our customers and the community.
- Occasional travel (5-20 days per year) for meetings, presentations, trade shows, and product demos Some weekend work will be required.
- Aptitude to make consistent outbound communications by phone and email.
- Must be motivated and self-starting with the ability to complete projects with minimal supervision from start to finish.
- This is a tech-heavy position! Excellent computer skills, ability to learn and be proficient in new software tools quickly is required.
- Google Drive, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are required, as is email.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills are a must.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal communication.
- Must be able to multitask, prioritize, make decisions, and manage time efficiently.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and climb stairs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be interested in food and cooking.
- Account management or sales experience.
- Graphic design and/or photography skills.
- Database, ERP, Adobe Photoshop, and/or Illustrator skills.
Experience / Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, marketing, graphic design, or a related field preferred.
- Two years applicable experience with associates degree required in lieu of Bachelor’s.
To Apply: Please email your resume, cover letter, wage requirements (and if you want to get fancy, a work sample) to: email@example.com.
Use “Account Development Specialist Your Name” in the subject line.
No phone calls or walk-ins please.
Location: Sandpoint, Idaho
Job Type: 32-40 hours a week
Compensation: Competitive hourly pay, plus commissions. Paid time off, paid holidays, and health insurance after 90 days.
Wildwood Grilling is an EEO and Drug Free Work Place.