Support sales staff by managing and maximizing accounts.
- Grow current customer accounts by developing relationships, executing call and email campaigns, tracking growth, solving problems and identifying new opportunities.
- Collaborate on the development of new accounts, by providing samples, completing vendor set-ups and ensuring customer needs are met.
- Coordinate content by compiling and distributing sales quotes and collateral, managing photos, catalogs, customer information, etc.
- Log information in database and process work orders.
- Contribute to a team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Represent Wildwood Grilling in a positive manner to our customers and the community.
- Occasional travel for meetings, presentations, trade shows and product demos.
- Aptitude to make consistent outbound communications by phone and email.
- Must motivated and self-starting with the ability to complete projects with minimal supervision from start to finish.
- This is a tech-heavy position! Excellent computer skills, ability to learn and be proficient in new software tools quickly is required.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are required, as is email.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills a must.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal communication.
- Must be able multi-task, prioritize, make decisions, and manage time efficiently.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. and climb stairs.
- Account management or sales experience.
- Graphic design and/or photography skills.
- Database, ERP, Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator skills.
Experience / Education
- 2 years of applicable experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, marketing, graphic design or related field preferred.
- Associates degree OK with 2 years applicable experience.
To Apply: Please email your resume, cover letter, wage requirements (and if you want to get fancy, a work sample) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Use “Account Development Specialist Your Name” in the subject line. No phone calls or walk-ins please.
Location: Sandpoint, Idaho
Job Type: 32-40 hours a week
Compensation: Competitive hourly pay, plus commissions. Paid time off, paid holidays and health insurance after 90 days.
Wildwood Grilling is an EEO and Drug Free Work Place.