Are you an amazing writer with a techie side? Are you a social media enthusiast with the accounts to back it up? Do you like to eat good food and talk about it? Then please apply for this job.
- Manage all social media accounts.
- Manage the Wildwood Grilling PRO team.
- Assist Marketing team with campaigns and strategies.
- Assist Marketing Director.
- Must be able to do conduct research and solve problems.
- Be able to quickly learn to speak with the voice of our brand in outbound communications.
- Interact on a daily basis with our followers on social media.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends in social media and be willing to try new things.
- Create strategies and write copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Complete basic analysis of statics to measure growth.
- Be very familiar with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Be very comfortable with common sending outbound communications, both via email and phone.
- Be able to make presentations in PowerPoint, and have a working knowledge of Excel.
- A working knowledge of Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- Proofread, format and schedule blog posts in WordPress.
- Be game to do various administrative tasks for the greater good of the team.
- You must be able to climb stairs and carry 30 lbs.
$14-17/hr DOE. 20 hours a week.
This is an entry-level position, and we are willing to train the right candidate.
Bachelors Degree Preferred, but not required with equivalent experience.
Email your resume, cover letter and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org use the subject line “Communication Specialist Your Name” No phone calls or walk-ins please.
Wildwood Grilling is an EEO employer