Perform operations at various work stations in the manufacturing plant including sanding, branding, re-saw, packaging, and assembling customer orders, while maintaining a safe and food-safe environment. Responsibilities are subject to change based on supervisor’s direction.
- Works in support of a production team while owning individually assigned tasks
- Operation of light duty manufacturing equipment
- Responsible for clear oral and written communication
- Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- All production workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production
- Able and willing to preform all other duties as assigned
- Good communication skills, a good attitude and must work well as part of a team.
- Ability to keep up with the current flow of production
- Ability to stand for the duration of a shift
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for the duration of a shift
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. and climb stairs
- Ability to preform basic arithmetic
- Demonstrate thoroughness and attention to detail with a strong sense of urgency.
- Be willing to learn new positions in a short period of time
- Manufacturing/Factory experience
- Basic computer skills
$13.00/hr to start + plus $0.50 swing shift differential (if applicable.)
Paid time off for all employees after 90 days
Company health plan for full-time employees (30+ hours/week) after 90 days
Paid holidays for employees who work 24+ hours a week after 90 days.
Email your resume, cover letter and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org use the subject line “Production Specialist Your Name” No phone calls or walk-ins please.
Wildwood Grilling is an EEO and Drug Free Work Place.