Production Specialist: Job Description
Perform operations at various work stations in the manufacturing plant including sanding, branding, re-saw, packaging, and assembling customer orders, while maintaining a safe and food-safe environment. Responsibilities are subject to change based on the supervisor’s direction.
- Works in support of a production team while owning individually assigned tasks
- Operation of light duty manufacturing equipment
- Responsible for clear oral and written communication
- Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- All production workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production
- Able and willing to perform all other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma and/or equivalent experience preferred.
- Good communication skills, a good attitude, and must work well as part of a team.
- Ability to keep up with the current flow of production
- Ability to stand for the duration of a shift
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for the duration of a shift
- Ability to lift 50 lb. and climb stairs
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic
- Demonstrate thoroughness and attention to detail with a strong sense of urgency
- Be willing to learn new positions in a short period of time
Basic computer skills
$15.00/hr to start + $2.00/hr shift differential for night shift
Paid time off for all employees after 60 days
Company health and dental plan for full-time employees (30+ hours/week) after 60 days
Paid holidays for employees who work 24+ hours a week after 60 days
Email your resume, cover letter, and contact information to email@example.com
Use the subject line “Production Specialist, Your Name” No phone calls or walk-ins please.
Wildwood Grilling is an EEO and Drug Free Work Place.