Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 as a side
- Cherry Grilling Planks
- 2-3 Yukon Potatoes, cut into ¼” slices
- ½ cup Yellow Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/8 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1 Tbsp Salt
To get extra soft and creamy potatoes with a shorter cooking time, parboil them before tossing with the mustard dressing and planking.
- Soak plank in hot water for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven or grill to 400˚F.
- *Optional step* If parboiling potatoes, do so in salted water and allow to cool slightly before moving to the next step.
- Slice potatoes and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix well. Toss potatoes in mustard sauce until evenly coated.
- Spread potatoes out on planks reserving any sauce that’s left.
- Place planks on grill and cook with the lid closed for 20-25 minutes until potatoes are cooked through.
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.