$500 signing bonus after first 90 days
Perform operations at various work stations in the manufacturing plant including branding, packaging, and assembling customer orders, while maintaining a safe and food-safe environment. Responsibilities are subject to change based on the supervisor’s direction.
- Works in support of a production team while owning individually assigned tasks
- Operation of light duty manufacturing equipment
- Responsible for clear oral and written communication
- Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- All production workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production
- Able and willing to perform all other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma and/or equivalent experience preferred.
- 75% Standing 10% walking
- Near Visual Acuity
- Speaking Ordinary Speech
- Hearing Ordinary Conversation
- Manual Dexterity Computer Keyboard Fingering
- Repeat motions for the duration of a shift
- Good communication skills, a good attitude, and must work well as part of a team.
- Ability to keep up with the current flow of production
- Ability to stand for the duration of a shift
- Ability to lift 30 lb. and climb stairs
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic
- Demonstrate thoroughness and attention to detail with a strong sense of urgency
- Be willing to learn new positions in a short period of time
- Temperature: Normal inside range Normal with the possibility of seasonal extremes
- Atmospheric Conditions and Noise: Noise and dust and sawdust
- Potential Hazards: Hazards associated with working in a wood manufacturing facility
- Protective clothing or personal devices required: Gloves, and/or any other personal protective equipment (PPE) as deemed necessary to perform the job safely
- Exposure to fluorescent lights
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- IRA with employer contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
$15.00/hr to start + $2.00/hr shift differential for night shift
Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace
Tobacco Free workplace
The ideal candidate must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug test
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To keep our staff safe, we have implemented mandatory face coverings while on site as well as enforcing social distancing wherever possible.
Email your resume, cover letter, and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the subject line “Production Specialist, Your Name” No phone calls or walk-ins please.
Wildwood Grilling is an EEO and Drug Free Work Place.