I love cooking up pork this way, it is a great balance of Sweet and Spicy! You are sure to impress your guests with a cutting board of sliced pork with the vibrant colors of fresh raspberries and cilantro.
My favorite way to eat this is a family style meal with the best of the best and make some tacos!
- Soak cedar wrap in hot water for about 5 minutes.
- Preheat or set up your grill for indirect grilling, want temperature around 350 – 400˚ F.
- Coat all sides of the pork with the spice rub, next coat all sides of the pork with the raspberry preserve.
- Roll the cedar wraps around the outside of the pork and tie with provided twine.
- Place tenderloins over the direct coals and cook for about 25-30 mins. Once pork reaches 145˚ F internal temperature remove from grill.
- Taking the cedar wrap off the pork, place back on the grill for a quick sear.
- Remove from grill and now you are ready to slice up and serve with your favorite sides.
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.