Great for a group, these turkey sliders come together in no time, and their small size means they cook quickly too! We added barbecue sauce and white cheddar cheese for the last few minutes on the grill.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 Red Oak Grilling Planks
- 1 ½ lb. Ground Turkey
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ cup Yellow Onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 12 Slider Buns
- 12 slices White Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup Barbecue Sauce
- Red Onion, sliced
- Shredded Lettuce
- Salt and Pepper
Don’t share our obsession with tiny things? This recipe can easily be made into full-size burgers, just swap out the buns!
- Preheat grill or oven to 400°F and soak planks in hot water for 15 minutes.
- Combine turkey, Worcestershire sauce, yellow onion, salt and pepper.
- Form into twelve patties and place onto planks.
- Add planks to grill and cook with the lid closed for 15 minutes, or until done.
- Brush each slider with barbecue sauce and top with a slice of cheese. Close the grill lid and cook until cheese melts.
- Toast buns on the grill for a couple of minutes. Assemble burgers with red onion, shredded lettuce, and condiments of your choosing.
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.