Will be responsible for implementing our COVID-19 sanitation protocols as well as general cleaning duties in production, office, and restroom areas.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions according to specifications.
- Clean chimneys, flues, and connecting pipes using power and hand tools.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks.
- Mow and trim lawns and shrubbery using mowers and hand and power trimmers. Clear debris from grounds.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Remove snow from sidewalks, driveways, and parking areas using snowplows, snow blowers, and snow shovels. Spread snow melting chemicals.
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Accurately fill out cleaning checklists
- Flexibility is a must, as there will be constantly shifting priorities
- Must be able to climb stairs
- Mush be able to lift 50 lbs.
Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
$14.00/hr to start
Email your resume, cover letter and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “Sanitation Specialist, Your Name.”
No phone calls or walk-ins please.
Wildwood Grilling is an EEO and Drug Free Work Place.