The colorful flavors of Thai curry combine with ground pork on a sturdy cedar skewer elevating this salad into a satisfying meal.
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 8 Cedar skewers
- 1.5 lbs Ground Pork
- 1 Tbsp. Fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Thai Green Curry Paste
- 1 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup Radishes, sliced
- 8 oz Green Beans, blanched
- 1 Mango, sliced
- 1/2 Cucumber, diced
- 4 Tbsp. Sweet Chili Sauce
Thai curry pastes are readily available, but if you prefer to make your own from scratch you’ll find the results are dramatic!
1. Soak the skewers for several minutes and pre-heat the grill to 500°F.
2. Combine the pork, fish sauce, chili paste and cilantro, mix well.
3. Divide the pork into 3 oz portions. Form each portion around the end of each skewer.
4. Grill the skewers for 10 minutes or until an internal temperature of 155°F is reached.
5. Toss the vegetables with the sweet chili sauce and serve with the skewers.