Pork, fruit, BBQ and smoke, need I say more?
Combine equal parts apple cider vinegar, apple juice and water. Add to a spray bottle and douse the pork every time you open the grill to add more chips. This helps the pork retain moisture and develop the delicious crust. The addition of Gem Berry Huckleberry BBQ sauce really helps balance out this dish.
1. Rub the pork all over with the mustard, cover in the seasoning and wrap tightly.
2. Soak chips in water up to 1 hour and preheat grill to 250°F.
3. Place the pork on indirect heat and add 1 cup of chips to the coals or smoker box, close the lid.
5. Every hour add 1 more cup of chips.
6. Cut the apples into wedges and add to the smoker during the last 30 minutes.
7. Remove the pork when an internal temp of 190°F is reached.
8. Build sliders with the pork, sauce and apples. Enjoy.