Is there anything better than the delicious combination of a toasty sweet cracker, melted chocolate, and ooey-gooey marshmallow? How about if I told you this was a guilt free, gluten free, and sugar free version…. Do I have your attention yet? No… Well how about some added health benefits of collagen and MCTs?! Take all that and add an extra layer of flavor complexity by cooking them on a Red Oak plank for some smoky deliciousness and you have my smoky s’mores!
Total Time: 1 hour
- Red Oak Grilling Plank
- 2 cups Pecans
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- ½ cup Stevia/erythritol blend
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- ¼ cup browned Butter
- 1 tsp Maple Extract
- 2 sugar free Chocolate Bars (I used Lily’s salted caramel flavor)
- 9 Max Mallows
Pre-char your plank to get some extra smoky flavor.
- Soak grilling plank in hot water for 15 minutes, preheat over to 350˚F and your grill to medium heat.
- Make browned butter by simmering butter in a pot until golden brown and fragrant. Remove from heat to cool.
- Pulse dry ingredients in a blender/food processor until semi-smooth with a few chunks of nuts remaining.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together egg, browned butter, and extract with a fork. Pour into the food processor and pulse a few more times, scraping down sides to incorporate all the dry into the wet mixture.
- Press mixture into a greased 8” baking dish and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool bars and cut into 9 squares. This step can be done ahead of time.
- Pre-char your Red Oak plank over medium heat on the grill.
- Carefully layer pecan bar, chocolate, and then sugar free marshmallows onto the plank.
- Close the grill lid and let marshmallow melt to desired level of gooey.
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.