- 2 Alder Grilling Wraps
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, thinly sliced
- 2 Pork Steaks
- 1 Tbsp. Pork Rub of choice
- Pre-heat a smoker to 250°F.
- Soak the Alder wraps in hot water for several minutes.
- Halve the apple. Remove the core and cut in thin slices.
- Spread half of the apple slices on the two wraps, creating a layer for the pork steaks to sit on. Sprinkle with the pork rub, then layer the second half of apple slices on top.
- Wrap the Alder sheet around the pork and apple then tie closed.
- Cook for 45 minutes or until internal temperature is 145°F, or your preferred level of doneness.
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.