One of the many reasons we love this Cedar Planked Chili Lime Shrimp recipe is because of the delicious flavor combination from the fragrant Cedar smoke, sweet chili sauce and the refreshing lime juice. Whether you want to eat this shrimp on their own, or enjoy them in tacos, they’re an easy dinner recipe – even on busy weeknights.
- 5x11” Cedar Plank
- 2 lbs. Prawns, shells on
- 5 Tbsp. Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 Limes
Keeping the shells on
the shrimp intensifies
the flavor and keeps
the shrimp meat moist.
- Soak Cedar plank in warm water for 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to 400°F.
- Place shrimp on plank, brush with sauce. Squeeze the juice of one lime over shrimp.
- Place loaded plank on grill and close the lid.
- Grill planked shrimp until thoroughly cooked.
- Have spray bottle of water handy for flare-ups.
- Serve planked shrimp with lime wedges.
- Peel and Enjoy! (They’re great in tacos!)