Cedar, salmon, lemon, and dill were made to go together. This classic combination of flavors will always leave you satisfied and your guests wanting more. Keep this recipe in your back pocket for dinner anytime.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 7 x 15” Cedar Grilling Plank
- 1 (2-pounds) Sockeye Salmon Fillet, with skin
- 1 Lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch Fresh Dill
- Salt & Pepper
This recipe will turn out great using any fresh herbs you have on hand.
- Soak Cedar Plank in hot water for at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to 400°F.
- Place salmon on plank, skin side down; sprinkle salt and pepper, arrange the dill and lemon slices over the salmon.
- Grill with the lid closed for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from grill and let stand for 5 minutes.
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.