Cedar planked salmon is one of our favorite recipes (obviously). But there are so many different variations of this tried-and-true classic. For this recipe, we decided to do a teriyaki salmon with fresh pineapple.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 – 5 x 11” Cedar Planks
- 1 Fillet of Salmon
- 1 Fresh Pineapple
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki Sauce
- Rice (optional)
This recipe can also be
made in the oven!
- Soak Cedar planks in hot water for at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to 400 ̊F.
- Place salmon on one plank.
- Cut pineapple into spears. Place on second plank.
- Brush pineapple and salmon with Teriyaki Sauce.
- Place both planks on grill. Keep lid closed.
- Remove from grill when done.
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.