A trusty side dish that you will make again and again!
Total Time: 30 min
- Cedar Grilling Wraps
- 8 Rainbow Carrots, of similar size
- 4 Rosemary stems
- Dash Olive Oil
- Black Pepper and Kosher Salt
Use any fresh herbs you have on hand.
- Soak the wraps in water for several minutes and preheat a grill or oven to 425°F.
- Peel the carrots and cut in half lengthwise.
- Place the carrots, rosemary, oil, pepper, and salt in a bowl, toss to combine.
- Place 4 carrot halves and 1 rosemary stem on each wrap, roll up and tie with a piece of twine.
- Set the wraps on the grill or in the oven and cook until crisp tender, 15-20 minutes.
- When cooked remove from the heat, cut the twine and unroll the wrap to serve.
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.