Just like baba ganoush, but with zucchini! Use it as a dip, spoon it onto a salad, toss it into a grain bowl – the possibilities are endless!
Total Time: 30 min
- Cherry Grilling Wraps
- 4 small Zucchini
- Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic
- ¼ Cup Tahini
- 1 Lemon, zest and juice
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 2 Tbsp Parsley, chopped
- Pita Bread to serve
The cherry wrap gives this dip a perfect layer of extra flavor!
- Preheat a grill or oven to 425˚F.
- Slice the zucchinis in half, drizzle with some olive oil, and sprinkle with salt. Place 2 zucchini halves in each wrap, roll up and secure with twine. Place on the grill or in the oven, cook until very tender.
- Allow the zucchini to cool slightly, then place in a food processor with the garlic, tahini, lemon juice & zest, and cumin. Pulse for 15 seconds, then drizzle in about ¼ cup olive oil until you get the texture you’re looking for.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Place the mixture in a serving bowl and drizzle with olive oil and harissa powder if you have it on hand.
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.