Beets and garlic are the perfect flavor combination. Add in the delicious flavor of wood smoke, and you’ve got yourself a winner. After you cook them like this, you’ll have the whole party begging for more. Delicious, easy and best yet, healthy!
Total Time: 1 hour
- 2 Cedar Grilling Planks
- 4 small Beets (we chose golden beets, but you can also go with standard red beets)
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
Add some of your favorite
herbs for extra flavor.
- Soak the Cedar Plank in warm water for 15 minutes.
- Thinly slice beets then toss in olive oil and vinegar.
- Preheat grill to 425˚F.
- Place beets on plank, add salt and pepper.
- Cook 35-40 minutes.
- Serve as a side or an appetizer.
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.