This little board full of red, white, and blue deliciousness is sure to set off fireworks for your taste buds… Spicy, sweet, salty, tangy, smoky and crunchy—these nachos have a little of it all!
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Red Oak Grilling Plank
- 2 low carb Flatbreads
- Frying Oil (I use avocado oil)
- 5 Strawberries
- ¼ cup Blueberries
- ½ diced Jalapeño
- Juice of ½ Lime
- Queso/White Cheese dip
- Cinnamon Powder
- Cayenne Powder
Season your fried chips the moment they come out of the oil so the salt and spices will stick!
- Soak grilling plank in warm water for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium/high heat and cut flat bread into chip sized triangles.
- Fry chips until crispy, remove from heat and immediately season with salt.
- Pre char plank and begin loading with chips.
- While the chips are developing that delicious smoky cedar flavor make your spicy fruit salsa by combining berries, juice, jalapeño, salt, and cinnamon.
- Warm queso and stir in some cinnamon and cayenne to taste.
- Load nachos with berry salsa and drizzle with the spiced cheese.
- Enjoy with someone special!
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.