This recipe is extremely simple, it highlights the quality of the salmon and can easily be prepared on the grill.
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 Cedar Grilling Planks
- 4 – 6 oz pieces Copper River Salmon
- 8 oz Butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp. Dill, chopped
- ½ Lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Red Potatoes
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 2 Bell Peppers
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
Prepare the butter in advance. While it is still soft, lay it out on a piece of plastic wrap and roll it up into a log shape. Twist down the ends and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Soak the Cedar planks in warm water for 15 minutes, and pre heat the grill to 450° F.
- Add the butter to a mixing bowl with the dill, lemon juice and zest, Worcestershire sauce, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Mix to combine and refrigerate.
- Remove any bones from the salmon and season with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon on the planks and set on the grill. Cook the salmon for 10 minutes with the lid closed.
- Cut the potatoes in half, trim the asparagus and de-seed the peppers.
- Toss the vegetables in olive oil and season with salt and pepper, place on the grill. The potatoes will take much longer to cook than the other vegetables.
- To serve, top the salmon with compound butter and serve with the grilled vegetables.
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.