Sliders are classic, we thought we would class some up with a little Cedar flavor and marinated shrimp.
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 8 Cedar Skewers
- 16 large Shrimp
- 8 Slider Buns
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- 2 cups White Cabbage, sliced thin
- 1 large Carrot, shredded
- 2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. White Wine Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
Present the skewers on the sliders for an impressive platter presentation.
- Preheat the grill to 500°F and soak the skewers in hot water for several minutes.
- Place the shrimp in a bowl with the oil, garlic and lemon slices. Set aside to marinate.
- In a separate bowl, combine the cabbage, carrot, mayonnaise, vinegar, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Skewer 4 shrimp onto each skewer and place on the grill. Cook for 3 minutes per side or until done.
- Top each bun with coleslaw and top with grilled shrimp.
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.