If you’re looking for the perfect (and easy) camping breakfast recipe, look no further. These skewered cinnamon rolls are done within minutes and the flat Cedar skewers keep the dough in place. You can make these over a campfire or on the grill.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 6 flat Cedar Skewers
- Cinnamon Rolls Dough (from scratch or store-bought)
Instead of icing, you can
also use other toppings
like Nutella or syrup.
- Make a campfire (or preheat grill to 350°F).
- Wrap cinnamon roll dough around skewers. If you’re using store-bought cinnamon rolls, use one roll per skewer.
- Hold skewers over campfire or place on preheated grill.
- Cook until desired doneness.
- When done, top with icing.