This recipe was designed for camping and cooking over an open fire, it can also easily be prepared at home.
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 Cedar Skewers
- 12 large Marshmallows
- 4 Tbsp. Fresh Ground Coffee
- 2 Tbsp. Sweetened Cocoa Powder
- ½ Tbsp. Ground Cardamom
- Hot Water
Toast your marshmallows while the coffee brews. Toasting over an open fire works best.
- Skewer 3 marshmallows onto each Cedar skewer and toast over the fire or grill.
- Add the cardamom to the coffee grounds and brew enough coffee for 4 mugs.
- Divide the cocoa powder between the four cups, add the coffee and cream.
- Stir well and top each mug with a marshmallow skewer.
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.