Thai Inspired Smoked Chicken Bowl
- 1 ea Mango diced
- 2 ea Persian Cucumbers sliced
- 1 ea Jalapeño sliced
- 1/2 cup Cilantro torn
- 1/4 cup fresh Mint torn
- 2 ea Green Onions diced
- 3 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 ea Lime juice and zest
- 1 ea Avocado cubed
- 2 cup Rice cooked
For the Chicken
- Northwest Blend Smoking Chips
- 1 lb Chicken Thighs boneless, skinless
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- Preheat a grill to 400˚F.
- Toss the chicken in the curry paste and allow to marinade while the grill preheats.
- Prep all the produce into a bowl, squeeze the lime over top, mix gently, and set aside.
- If using a charcoal grill, you can toss a handful of smoking chips directly onto the coals when you are ready to cook. If using a gas grill, either put your smoking chips into a smoker box, or make a DIY smoker box using aluminum foil. Just wrap a handful of smoking chips in the foil and poke a few holes in it for the smoke to escape.
- Once the grill is hot and your smoking chips are ready, cook the chicken thighs until the outside is crispy and the inside has reached a temperature of 165˚F.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and toss with the fish sauce. Allow to rest a few minutes before slicing.
- To prepare, divvy the rice into each bowl, top with sliced chicken, and then the mango salad mixture. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and enjoy!