Kick off Valentine’s Day with this delicious smoky twist on the classic Bellini cocktail!
The smoking gun adds more smoke flavor and a dramatic presentation, but if you don’t have a smoking gun use can use more smoked peaches to get the maple wood flavor.
- Soak the plank in warm water for 15 minutes and preheat the grill to 450°F.
- Cut the peach into 8 wedges and place on the plank. Grill with the lid closed for 10 minutes.
- Divide the prosecco and peach nectar between 4 glasses.
- Add 2 wedges of the smoked peaches to each glass.
- Using a smoking gun add maple smoke to each glass and quickly cover with a small plank or coaster to trap the smoke for TIME.
- To serve remove the cover from each glass.
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.