This recipe is simple, bright, and packs a major flavor punch.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- Cedar Grilling Planks
- 2 5-8 oz Cod Loin portions
- 1 Orange, zested
- 1 Lemon, zested
- 1 Lime, zested
- 1 Tbsp Peppercorn medley, ground
- Kosher salt
- Olive oil
We used cod loins, but any firm white fish will work great. If you can get your hands on a peppercorn medley you’ll bring some more color and flavor variety to the table.
- Preheat a grill or oven to 400°F and soak grilling plank in hot water for at least 15 minutes.
- Rub the cod all over with a little oil. This is just to help the seasoning stick.
- Sprinkle salt and ground pepper on the cod.
- Combine the 3 citrus zests and place equal amounts on top of each piece of cod.
- Set cod on the planks and add to the grill or oven.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes or until cod reaches an internal temperature of at least 125°F.
- Serve immediately.
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.