This recipe packs in the flavor. Enjoy these clams with crusty bread for a meal or as an appetizer. This broth would also be a great jumping off point for your favorite curry.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 Tbsp Boom Boom Spice Rub
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1 lb. fresh Clams
- 1 can unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 Lime
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 2 Green Onions, sliced
Serve this with the best crusty baguette you can find! You’ll need it to sop up all the broth.
- Preheat a pan on medium heat, add the oil.
- Shake the clams and discard any that remain open.
- Add garlic to the pan and stir until fragrant.
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice into the pan, add the squeezed limes as well.
- Stir in the coconut milk, and Boom Boom spice rub, followed by the clams. Top the pan with a lid. Cook for 5 minutes or until the clams have opened. Discard any that do not open.
- To serve, top with the cilantro and green onions.
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.