This colorful and healthy meal get a woodsy boost with cedar grilling wraps.
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 Cedar Grilling Wraps, cut in half
- 2 x 6 oz pieces of Cod
For the Succotash
- 1 Corn cob, kernels removed
- 1/2 Cup each Red and Yellow Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Shallot, diced
- ½ cup Green Peas or Lima Beans
- Kosher Salt and Pepper
For the Pesto
- 2 Cups, assorted Fresh Herbs
- ½ Cup Olive Oil
- ½ Lemon, juiced
You can cut the wraps to suit your portion size.
- Preheat a grill to 400°F and soak the wraps in hot water for at least 5 minutes.
- Season the cod with salt and pepper, brush with a little oil, set aside
- To make the succotash, combine all ingredients in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- For each parcel, cut 2 pieces of twine, lay them in a cross on a cutting board, top with the 2 pieces of cedar wrap to form another cross.
- Place some succotash on the center of each cross and fold up the edges of the wraps to create a bundle like an envelope, secure with twine.
- Place the cedar packages on the grill and cook for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Grill the cod until you reach an internal temperature of 135°F.
- While the cod and vegetables cook, make the pesto.
- Place the herbs, oil, and lemon juice in a food processor and puree until smooth.
- To serve, cut the twine on each cedar package, top the succotash with the cod, and drizzle with pesto.
*Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case of flare-ups.